BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Super

I started working last week on a new project called Super.The show stars these actors whose identities will be protected as per the Confidentiality Agreement that I signed:


Today was the first day of Principal Photography and oh my God I almost froze my yams off out there and I'm not joking. When I got back in my car, my legs/feet were numb. Never again. I thought I'd be nice and helpful and go out there to set and kind of spy on the situation for the first day, all along appearing eager, bright-eyed and bushy tailed. Also to answer any questions and whatnot. Never again. I'm signing people in and leaving.

So anyway, when I said that I went back to the car and thawed... this is the car that I went back to:


This is Polly and she is my new Prius. (Gladpys was struck back in October by a raging maniacal teenager and totaled, God rest her soul. She was a good car and she would still be kicking it amongst the SB if it weren't for that hair-lipped idiot. Sigh. Not that I don't LOVE Polly. It's just that I don't LOVE that car payment every month. But, she is environmentally friendly and I have also convinced myself that I am now way better than most people, thus tying into the Smug stereotype of fellow Prius-owners.) Hopefully she does me right.

Now, back to casting strippers and chickenhawks...

4 comments:

melissa said...

Oh! Wow! I can't wait to see you tomorrow and get all the "Super" gossip from set!

Looks like a great cast!

Unknown said...

i loved that you were on set! i thought it was a fun set, everyone was super nice despite the cold.

congrats on your sweet new car!

Kate said...

I'm so glad that you got to be there Naomi! And that you got to meet your future husband. :)

Anonymous said...

I like your blog : )