BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 18, 2009

New (Belated) Poll of the Week!

The Labor Day poll ended with most of you saying that you labored in one way or another. I was thinking of other labor options and one lady who didn't have to labor at all for her newest 'bundles of joy' is this lady:


Yeah SJP up here had some surrogate random have her two twin babies. This got me to thinking about SATC and how these ladies were laboring on Labor Day because SATC2 just started filming in NYC. We've never had the token "Which SATC Character Are You?" poll, so here we go. I've decided that I'm a mixture of these two:




I think Miranda because I'm pretty cynical when it comes to pretty much everything, and I picked Samantha because of her wit and ability to have fun (not because of her sluttiness... but you can take it however you want). So which SATC character are you?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

It's difficult to say but I think I'm most like Charlotte with a little...not maybe a lot of Miranda thrown in...I guess.

melissa said...

I am a Charlotte and Miranda. Sometimes more one than the other...