BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

Evidence From This Weekend

This weekend I attended the Kickoff Party for the show that I'm working on. Here is some evidence that I stole from friends of mine that I had a good time. First of all, there is a celebrity whom is about to walk past Meredith and I in this first photo (yes, the same celebrity whom I purchased the carseat for):

(Photo courtesy of Mark Crawford)

Mark also stole a photo of the lady providing the entertainment. She likes to spin the records while she isn't filming stuff:


(Photo Courtesy Mark Crawford)

Here is actual evidence that I was having fun at this party, in case the other two photos didn't suffice:

(Photo Courtesy Nicole LaBranche)

I didn't actually take any photos of my own because apparently I was too busy dancing with the Deputy Mayor of Shreveport, himself... I.E. Charles Rapp. Judging by this photo, we were doing a lyric/dance off, based only on my hand motions as well as his.

Well I had a ton of fun at this party and feel a little awkward around my co-workers today, but as the day progressed, I managed to get over it, thus, reminding me why I try at all costs to avoid Kick-Off/Wrap Parties.

7 comments:

melissa said...

Fun!! Ok, who is the celebrity who needed the carset?

Kristen said...

I'll fill Melissa in that way you don't get into any trouble. It looked like you were having a blast! I wish I could've been your date.

Anonymous said...

That was a fun party. Let me know when the wrap party is. I feel like B and I made a connection and I would hate to let her down...

misti said...

I know who it is! She had her television man stolen from Carrie Bradshaw, and her real-life man stolen from Giselle. Bummer.

Stephanie Jordan said...

I thought LJ was going to this with you?

Kate said...

LJ was supposed to, but I wasn't allowed to bring a plus one. Only marrieds were allowed to bring plus ones. Lame. Mark was there for the Forum.

Dara M. said...

i still dont know who the dj is...can you give me a clue?