BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Jon and Kate Plus 8 Minus 1

This past summer I finally investigated what all the buzz was about regarding the show Jon and Kate Plus 8. Basically there's this couple who has 8 kids - 6 of them are sextuplets and the other 2 are twins. So the show documents the family life and yada yada.


It's not really that interesting of a show. I'm not sure why I even continued watching it but there are two things that stood out to me. I think that they have excellent parenting skills. They have taught the kids how to chip in, do their part, get along, share, etc.

The other thing that stood out to me is that Kate is a raging bitch. She constantly talks down to Jon, tells him how dumb he is, and basically makes fun of him on national television. Bless his heart, Jon is so passive-aggressive that he just sits there and takes it and never stands up to defend himself.

So, this morning when I checked my usual celebrity blog sites, I was not surprised IN THE LEAST when I saw this:



Basically the article talks about how Kate was off promoting her new book somewhere and Jon was out at a bar. No big deal. He has the right to go to a bar, right? Well, he's caught leaving said bar with some chick driving his new car. When asked who the girl was he says:

“I went to Legends to speak to the owner. A friend of mine wanted to check out my car, so I let her drive it to her car,” he says. “Yes, I have female friends — but that is all she is. I’m not going to end my friendships just because I’m on TV.”

What an idiot!!!!! There's nothing wrong with going out and having some drinks and having a designated driver, but why didn't he just say that? Maybe that wasn't even the case. All I know is that Kate may be Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty, but she doesn't deserve to be cheated on.

0 comments: