BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Things That Are Ridiculous

As I was perusing my Facebook earlier this morning, I came across a photo of a friend's child. (I decided to be nice and NOT post the photo for obvious reasons.) I've come to the realization that some people put bows in their daughters' hair as infants because they are concerned that strangers may think that the child is a male. Or maybe they do it because they want their daughter to be super girly. This is fine. However, I feel that there should be some size guidelines drafted for acceptable headgear. Behold:


APPROPRIATE HEADGEAR:

INAPPROPRIATE HEADGEAR:

Why a mother/father/grandparent would do this to their baby is beyond me. (Note that she is also wearing a bracelet). Bless her heart.


0 comments: