BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

London

Well I started this blog at the insistence of a friend, so here goes.... I work at this new job. Most of my day entails me checking facebook, the stock market, planning my imaginary wedding, and pretending to be busy simultaneously.

So, my boyfriend John Belushi, mentions yesterday that he wants to go to London next year for a football game. (For the record, he is a football and soccer FANATIC. This stresses me out a lot due to the fact that I couldn't give a damn). I said that if I go all the way to London, I am not going to a football game. He acts like there is NOTHING to do in London, other than to go to this game. Men. London has architecture, museums, guards with furry hats that do not move, palaces, a QUEEN. Why would I want to forfeit all of that to go sit in the cold with a bunch of drunks with their bad teeth and fume? Men....

8 comments:

melissa said...

Welcome my Blogger friend! :)

James McD said...

I've been to London and apart from the rude cabbies it was a great experience...loads to do! But as part of that trip I would want to go to the game just so you could come back with some hilarious tale of drunkards with bad teeth, foul mouths and fantastic senses of humor. And I don't give a hoot about either form of football either! I say that assuming that you would be there for a bit longer that just the duration of a ball game?

Unknown said...

Dang it that last one was me. McD always leavin' himself signed in.

Kate said...

Thanks Traci! You'd better believe that if I pay all that money and go all that way that I am staying there at least a week. I don't do quick overseas trips!

Stephanie Jordan said...

Welcome to the blog-o-sphere. I thought you were still xangaing?

Kate said...

I still xanga from time to time, but no one ever looks at it. So basically, it was me typing to myself.

HipShooter said...

I read your Xanga; youre the only new subscription I ever get! But I'll have to add you to my blogroll so I can keep up with you!

Kate said...

Yay Lauren!!!! I'm so glad to hear that you are a reader. One day the goal is to win a Bloggie! Hahaha.