BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 19, 2009

New Poll of the Week!

Prepare yourselves, Britney fans. For you, this will be the best post EVER! For Non-Britney fans, just go ahead and go away. This is a HATER-FREE zone!

So, last week's poll closed with 8 of you preparing to be there! I'm so pumped because yesterday I scored three tickets to the show! Carie, Julie and myself will be there, in all of our white trash glory, to support our Louisianan childhood role model, Ringleader Britney!!!!:


I can just hear the 'wha-pish' of a whip now! So, for those of you who are going to the concert, which Britney do you plan on dressing up as?

SCHOOLGIRL BRITNEY


RED SPANDEX JUMPSUIT BRITNEY (OOPS I DID IT AGAIN)

BRITNEY AND JUSTIN: THE DENIM DYNAMIC DUO

I'M A SLAVE 4 U BRITNEY (AND SNAKE)

TOXIC BRITNEY (CRYSTAL-STUDDED SHEER ONESIE)

LIKE A VIRGIN BRITNEY

WHITE TRASH BRITNEY

K-FED-PHASE BRITNEY

BALD BRITNEY

GIMME MORE (BAD HAIR EXTENSIONS) BRITNEY

COMEBACK BRITNEY

Whew! That was semi-exhausting. So, there's a new poll this week about Seattle!! I will be there by the time that next week's poll closes, so go ahead and let me know what you think Seattle is best known for! Have a trashtastic weekend!

PS: For you Die-Hard Brit-Brit fans, please have a looksie at, what I personally think, to be her best performance ever! I remember watching it live and my parents telling me to "Turn that trash off!" If they only knew what was to come...





3 comments:

Unknown said...

great post...i'm an ambivalent britney fan...this post pushed me to the love phase

Kate said...

Thanks Nay! I'm so glad that you are a new convert.

Jennifer Kirby said...

Too funny! I was K-Fed Britney for Halloween last year. Sported a wife beater tank with lettering that said "Mrs. Federline", a long skirt, and a baby tied to my belt. I also drank my champagne that night out of my baby's bottle. Too fun!
I'm so sad not to have pics from that night. My friend took all the pics and she got her camera stolen right after... :-(