BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Things That I Should Probably Just Go Ahead and Get Over

An open letter to the driver of this Ford Mustang:



Who the heck do you think you are? You park in the community parking garage as if you drive a Benz. You have invested in your MUSTANG an paint job that consists of a maroon color crossed with black crossed with splatter paint. This is a crime against not only, your precious Mustang, but my eyes! You then force the rest of the workers in our building to park like so:

I don't know if you realize this, but your MUSTANG is over ten years old. That body style stopped being produced in 1997, therefore your MUSTANG COUPE 2Door, even in excellent condition, cannot be worth more than a $1,600 trade in value (according to Kelly Blue Book). So, seriously, you aren't fooling the rest of us. Park in ONE parking place and stop being a douchebag.

Sincerely,

Kate Warren and Gladpys the Sister Civic

PS. I know you are from Keithville.

12 comments:

misti said...

Hey Kate, I found your blog via the nifty facebook stalker-update feature. I love it...I just back-read pretty much the entire thing and laughed all the way! You are quite entertaining. Alan likes your pictures of the girl wearing her sonogram and the live blow up doll.

Kate said...

Thanks Misti!!! Tell Alan that I said hello. It's been so long since I've seen that kid. Thanks for reading!

Wendy said...

LOL. Maybe they were just drunk.

melissa said...

ahhhhhhahahahahahaha!!!!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Enjoyed reading your blog today. I am still finding my way around blogland....I always love making new friends..I am posting about Disney so hope you will stop by. Commenting automatically puts you in the drawing for the June giveaway.

ASHLEY said...

Kate.. I think that the mystery Mustang visit's our neighborhood often.. They ALWAYS do the worst parking job here too. Everytime I see it, I want to vandalize it, but then I realize the owner would probably never even notice..

Jamie said...

You know, for as often as this car screws up our parking options, NOT ONCE have I seen the driver. Interesting.

diane said...

i just randomly found your blog from a comment on another blog- saw the banana holding a guitar and had to explore. anyway-hilarious! love anyone who says "douchebag" and owns an aqua globe. :)

diane

PeterParis said...

Still angry? (It's not my car!)

Kate said...

Peter - yes. Still angry. Came in this morning to a more pitiful parking job that the last. Ugh.

HipShooter said...

I think I love you,Kate. If I had a hammer for everytime I wanted to go off on a poorly parked piece of crap, none of said POCs would have windshields.

RadioTodd said...

Baaahahaha!!!! You tell'em Kate! I love cell phone camera to catch fools like this.